12 January, 2014

TRUE LIFE STORY

My Sister and I lost our parents at the age of 4-5 years through CAR ACCIDENT.
After our parents death my wicked uncle and his
wife inherited all my parent's property since we
were young and promised to cater for us.

Few days later things became worst ..we stopped
schooling since he refused to pay our fees .
They mistreat US..living with them was like a hell.
I couldn't bear to see myself and sis
suffering..one night I pack out and run away from
home with my sis to begin life on the street.

We became beggers on the street ..slept at filthy
place .our clothes looks very dirty.
Life was so unfair to us but we had no choice.
Fortunately one afternoon we were begging on
the street when one woman in a car ..asked me..
'Where are your parents??'..I started crying
bitterly and I humbly told her my story .

She felt my pain and told me I shouldn't worry
she will help US..soon everything will be well
again .

Few days she came around and took us to her
home..I was happy but sad because she's a total
stranger to us.
She told us she's got no children so she want to
adopt us...we got excited..at last our suffering will
end.

She gaves good education and treated us so well.
Now my SISTER is a DOCTOR and I'm an
ENGINEER.
Today your life can change to just believe and
trust in GOD.


I declare The Almighty God will take away
anything that constitutes
reproach in your life; promotion
is coming your way, your
wounds shall be healed, your
tears shall be wiped away, and
your stolen blessings shall be
restored in multiple folds in the
name of the Supreme GO
D
Via NaijaOnPoint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

UKIONDOA DIPLOMA, DEGREE AU PHD ULIYONAYO, KICHWA CHAKO KINABAKI NA NINI?

Horace Mann - Binadamu wa kwanza kugundua wazo la elimu Albert Einstein aliwahi kuulizwa akili ni nini? What is intellect? Akasema akili ni ...